Tomografiya Medical Centre (Minsk) offers cooperation to healthcare institutions of the Republic of Belarus of various forms of ownership (state healthcare institutions, private clinics, diagnostic centres and laboratories).
We offer cooperative development of an individual programme of successful, mutually beneficial and long-term partnership based on:
- a clear definition of purposes and terms and conditions of partnership,
- transparent relationships,
Tomografiya Medical Centre is a medical institution that provides expert-class services using the latest equipment (Siemens Magnetom Spectra 3 Tesla MRI system and Samsung Medison H60 ultrasound system), as well as a team of highly qualified doctors and experienced nursing staff. We perform a number of examination unique for the Republic of Belarus, e.g. MRI of orbits (non-enhanced or contrast-enhanced).
Tomografiya Medical Centre offers cooperation in the following fields:
- MRI using a unique for Belarus Siemens Magnetom Spectra MR system with a magnetic field strength of 3 Tesla.
- Ultrasound examination of wide clinical range using an expert-class ultrasound system, Samsung Medison H60.
- Neurology – highly qualified diagnosis, determination of aetiology of the disease and development of strategy for effective treatment of diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Orthopaedics – high quality diagnosis and development of methods for the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system and spine.
- Rheumatology – highly qualified diagnosis, determination of aetiology, pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, as well as prevention and treatment of diseases of joints and diffuse diseases of the connective tissue.
- Neurosurgery – high quality diagnosis and treatment (both therapeutic and surgical) of acute pathological disorders of the nervous system.
- Endocrinology – highly qualified diagnosis, development of a treatment plan and prevention of a number of diseases of the endocrine system.
- Oncology – high quality prevention, diagnosis and treatment of oncological diseases.
- Rehabilitation medicine – drawing up and management of an individual plan of physical activity; determination of indications and contraindications to sports; recommendations on sports nutrition; prevention of sports-related injuries.
- Counselling services – management of claustrophobia, increased anxiety, panic attacks, fears.
- Laboratory diagnosis – blood sampling for laboratory tests.
- Manipulation procedures – PRP-therapy, bursa puncture with Diprospan administration, ultrasound-guided Baker cyst puncture, intra-articular administration of hyaluronic acid, anaesthetic block.
In the framework of a partnership programme with healthcare institutions, we offer the creation of a working group consisting of employees from both sides who, within their competence, will work on:
- all the details of financial, legal and content-related aspects of cooperation
- business processes of interaction and sales
- cooperative marketing activities and promotions.
The working group will develop unique comprehensive programmes of high level medical services for individuals and corporate customers of our healthcare institutions. We are committed to "integrate" the services of Tomografiya Medical Centre into your programmes for corporate clients and hold presentations for their top management.
Tomografiya Medical Centre takes social responsibility for improving the quality of early diagnosis and treatment of diseases and offers training for clinicians of all healthcare institutions mentioned above in order to use the results of MR and U/S examinations more fully and precisely in daily medical practice.
The terms of payment of commission fees for referral to Tomografiya Medical Centre are calculated in each individual case depending on the type of service and the total cost of examinations and consultations.
On our website, each partner will have a personal account, containing all the information on each service provided to our mutual customer.
If you are interested in cooperation with Tomografiya Medical Centre, please contact us by telephone: +375 (17) 396-90-04 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Tomografiya Medical Centre offers you to become our partners! We are open to ambitious and interesting offers!
Tomografiya Medical Centre: A magnet of good health!