Dear foreign guests and executives of companies working in the field of medical tourism!
We believe that health care should not have geographical boundaries, and we are committed to providing expert-class medical services to patients from all around the globe!
Important information in support of the above: prices for magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound examination and consultations of specialised doctors at Tomografiya Medical Centre for non-residents of the Republic of Belarus are the same as for residents of the country!
We invite to visit Minsk not only for health check and treatment, but also to get acquainted with our cozy and hospitable city!
Tomografiya Medical Centre is an expert in the field of diagnostic examination of the human health and application of innovative clinical solutions and treatment practices. We have a team of professionals who are the best specialists in Belarus in their field!
Also we use modern IT services to interact with patients, including those that allow us to provide a range of services remotely (online).
We take care of the emotional state of our visitors, and created comfortable conditions in the centre for our customers. Detailed advantages of Tomografiya Medical Centre are presented here.
We have large-scale development plans, and at the moment we are ready to provide your customers with medical services in the following fields:
- MRI using a unique for Belarus Siemens Magnetom Spectra MR system with a magnetic field strength of 3 Tesla.
- Ultrasound examination of wide clinical range using an expert-class ultrasound system, Hitachi ARIETTA V70.
- Neurology – highly qualified diagnosis, determination of aetiology of the disease and development of strategy for effective treatment of diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Orthopaedics – high quality diagnosis and development of methods for the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system and spine.
- Rheumatology – highly qualified diagnosis, determination of aetiology, pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, as well as prevention and treatment of diseases of joints and diffuse diseases of the connective tissue.
- Neurosurgery – high quality diagnosis and treatment (both therapeutic and surgical) of acute pathological disorders of the nervous system.
- Endocrinology – highly qualified diagnosis, development of a treatment plan and prevention of a number of diseases of the endocrine system.
- Oncology – high quality prevention, diagnosis and treatment of oncological diseases.
- Rehabilitation medicine – drawing up and management of an individual plan of physical activity; determination of indications and contraindications to sports; recommendations on sports nutrition; prevention of sports-related injuries.
- Counselling services – management of claustrophobia, increased anxiety, panic attacks, fears.
- Laboratory diagnosis – blood sampling for laboratory tests.
- Manipulation procedures – PRP-therapy, bursa puncture with Diprospan administration, ultrasound-guided Baker cyst puncture, intra-articular administration of hyaluronic acid, anaesthetic block
In the framework of cooperation with tour operators of the Republic of Belarus and other countries, Tomografiya Medical Centre offers:
- development of individual and mutually beneficial terms and conditions of partnership
- transparent pricing
- dedicated manager who will respond promptly to requests from your representative
- providing communication in English
- guarantee of protection of personal data of patients (medical and other data)
- translation, decoding and analysis of medical history, previous examinations, 24/7 supervision and support of a tourist requiring medical care
- medical service at the level of European standards
- if necessary, patient transfer, accommodation, accompaniment to other healthcare institutions of the country.
If you are interested in cooperation with Tomografiya Medical Centre, please contact us by telephone: +375 (17) 396-90-04, or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Tomografiya Medical Centre offers you to become our partners! We are open to ambitious and interesting offers!